Add some fun to your Gig Harbor Visit
And no matter if your event is an executive board meeting, a family reunion, a group retreat, sports team get-together, small convention or tour - Gig Harbor is your perfect destination. Our unique position close to metropolitan centers - yet situated on a quiet and beautiful peninsula - provides meeting attendees access to recreation, history, culture, dining, shopping and much more. All while enjoying first class, state of the art, locally owned overnight lodging and meeting facilities to serve your needs.
Gig Harbor offers year-round events and activities suitable for group activity, such as:
- Harbor History Museum, with permanent and changing exhibit space.
- Gig Harbor Gondola for a special Italian style adventure.
- Nature and wildlife viewing from a boat tour, kayak or afoot.
- Spirit making, beer sipping and wine tasting.
- Gig Harbor's PenMet Parks offers Dragon Boat team building activities.
- Performing arts, destination dining, garden lovers paradise or shopping - it's all available in Gig Harbor.
Other highlighted events that would please all members of your group include the Gig Harbor Paddlers Cup, Gig Harbor Garden Tour, Gig Harbor Summer Arts Festival, Gig Harbor Wine & Food Festival, and the Donkey Creek Chum Festival – an activity-filled, community celebration of the return of salmon to local waters.