Help The Beatniks Beat Out Hunger On July 10
The City of Gig Harbor, along with sponsors Harbor Hill and CHI Franciscan, are proud to present The Beatniks as part of the sixteenth season of Summer Sounds at Skansie. The Beatniks will rock the harbor on Tuesday, July 10th from 6:30-8:00 pm at Skansie Brothers Park, 3207 Harborview Drive, along the waterfront. In partnership with the Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH Food Bank, a collection for canned food will be set up at the park. Attendees are asked to bring three cans of food or donate $5 to GHP FISH to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of four prizes.
Please note: Harborview Drive from Pioneer to Rosedale will close at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, July 10th. Traffic will be re-routed until approximately 9:00 pm.
Concert attendees are reminded of the following:
• Chairs may be placed in the park after 7:00 am on Tuesday July 10th– no ropes or ties are allowed around your chairs
• No unattended chairs are to be left on the viewing platform
• No umbrellas or canopies will be allowed
• Harborview Drive will close at 4:00 pm so plan ahead
• Gig Harbor Parks are non-smoking and no alcoholic beverages allowed
• Chairs may be moved by management for set-up and safety
• Trolley scheduling and routing can be found at www.piercetransit.org/pt-trolley/
This event draws several thousand attendees and organizers ask the public allow plenty of time to get to the event, carpool, or ride the trolley. For ADA accommodations, please contact the City of Gig Harbor at 253-853-3554. It is advised to leave pets at home. Restaurants will be on site taking orders and delivering food to the park. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of this service and support our local businesses.
See you at the park!
Learn more at www.gigharborguide.com Gig Harbor – Washington’s Maritime City.