Fine Weather Ushers in October
Gig Harbor, Wash. – September 24, 2012 –Pull out both the sweaters and the sunglasses for fabulous fall fun in Gig harbor this month. Spend the weekend or the day – Gig Harbor welcomes you this October!
· Harbor History Museum presents (now through January) NW x SE – A Collective Small Tapestry Project of Northwest and Southeast Weavers
· October 6th First Saturday Art Walk, historic downtown Gig Harbor, 1-5 p.m.
· First Weekend of October – Paradise Theatre’s final weekend of the musical comedy “9-5” www.paradisetheatre.org
· October 6th Third Annual Scarecrow Festival and Dirt Dash Run, Sehmel Homestead Park 10a.m.-4p.m. www.penmetparks.org
· October 6th Key Peninsula Farm Tour, enjoy live music, animals and farm fun through-out the peninsula all day. www.kpfarmtour.com
· October 6th and October 7th Gig Harbor Yacht Club Fine Art “Sail” Sat 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-4pm
· October 19 – 21st Gig Harbor Film Festival; Independent, Foreign, Documentary, Full Feature, Shorts and Children’s Films and a whole lot more. www.gigharborfilmfestival.org
· October 29th Master Champion Giant Pumpkin Carver Russ Leno will be carving the annual Giant Pumpkin all day at Uptown Gig Harbor from 1-6pm www.uptowngigharbor.com
· October 31st Trick or Treat Gig Harbor style, both in Uptown and in historic downtown Gig Harbor. www.gigharborguide.com
And coming in November…
· November 15th Girls Night Out is back in historic downtown Gig Harbor noon – 9pm www.ghhwa.org
· November 22nd Turkey Trot, Gig Harbor Style! 5K and 10K. 8am start time http://holmeschiropractic.net/turkeytrot.php
Stay – Meet- Play – Celebrate! Learn more about these and other Gig Harbor events and activities as well as great fall deals for overnight lodging at www.gigharborguide.com