Girls Night Out Gig Harbor Waterfront – Shop & Dine from Noon ‘til Nine!
Gig Harbor, Wa – November 5, 2012 Girls Night Out on the Gig Harbor Waterfront is Thursday, November 15th, less than two weeks away. Shop & Dine from Noon ‘til Nine! Pre-purchase your fabulous Goodie Bag while supplies last! Each unique Goodie Bag costs $10 and is filled with marvelous items donated by participating waterfront businesses, including a valuable waterfront merchant coupon book. Goodie Bags can be purchased at sponsors Java & Clay Café, Devoted Kiss Café, or 18 other waterfront merchants displaying a “Buy your Goodie Bag here” poster in the window.
Over 50 waterfront businesses have signed on to participate. Many will be offering special events and door prizes! To help plan their day, shoppers will find a map in their Goodie Bag that lists participating merchants, door prizes, and special events taking place throughout the waterfront. Here are just a few examples of the many exciting things waiting for you at Girls Night Out:
· Brix 25 invites you to participate in their Brix Brick Hunt. They are hiding 25 bricks in places around the district. Find a brick and return it to the restaurant between 3:00 and 8:00 pm on November 15, 2012, and win a $15 gift card. If all 25 bricks are returned then the gift card will be worth $25. And 1 specially marked brick is worth a $100 gift card. Only 1 brick can be redeemed per person and you must have a 2012 GNO bag with you to redeem the brick prize. Check on their Facebook page daily for a clue to the whereabouts of the Brix Bricks and Happy Hunting!
· Abigail’s Concierge invites you to join them for their Faded Fabulosity and Bright Beginnings event, a special one day sale featuring bright painted furniture, shabby chic, home décor antiques and collectibles as well as some great gift ideas. Includes appetizers, beverages, sweets and fantastic door prizes.
· Bayside Books is offering an autographed copy of Shirley Temple Black’s autobiography Child Star as their door prize.
· Daddy’s O’s is offering is a Santa Cruz Longboard door prize.
· Seasons on the Bay is offering a designer holiday wreath valued at $75 as their door prize.
· Salon Siren is offering a $100 prize toward the purchase of Bare Minerals makeup and/or skin care.
· After a wonderful day of shopping, wining and dining along Gig Harbor’s beautiful waterfront, pamper yourselves with a Girls Night Out at the Maritime Inn. Let the fun continue as you nibble on chocolate, enjoy a bottle of champagne or wine, and share some laughs with your girlfriends. Curl up by the fireplace and relax in your cozy spa bathrobes. In the morning, enjoy a continental breakfast before returning home rested and rejuvenated. Rates start at $118 plus tax.
· Anthony’s of Gig Harbor is offering a special, extended Girls Night Out Happy Hour from 4pm – 9pm, and a door prize of Anthony’s dinner entrees for four.
For up to the minute details and a complete list of participating merchants including all Goodie Bag pre-purchase locations, visit Girls Night Out Gig Harbor Waterfront on Facebook.
The Gig Harbor Historic Waterfront Association is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to bringing together community and waterfront district stakeholders, encouraging economic vitality and preserving our historic character. The office is located at 3311 Harborview Drive. For information about the GHHWA contact Mary DesMarais, Executive Director, at (253) 514-0071.