Harbor Overflows with Holiday Events
Gig Harbor, Wash. – November 1, 2012– Gig Harbor will be decking the halls (and the light poles and the parks) mid month in preparation for a full calendar of holiday events in this beautiful waterfront community in South Puget Sound.
From the first week of November through the last week of December, Gig Harbor is home to dozens of events, festivals, performances and much more in keeping with the holiday traditions. Some annual favorites include;
· November 10th Key Peninsula’s Annual Winter Warm Up Craft Fair and Chili Cook Off www.kpciviccenter.org
· November 15th Tea and Tour at the Harbor History Museum with a look at Gig Harbor’s former holly industry. www.harborhistorymuseum.org
· November 15th Gig Harbor Girls Night Out www.gigharborwaterfront.org
· November 18-24th the INN at Gig Harbor presents the annual Gingerbread House Silent Auction www.innatgigharbor.com
· November 22nd Gig Harbor Turkey Trot 5K and 10K www.drtimholmes.com
· November 23-December 9th Paradise Theatre presents “Oliver” www.paradisetheatre.org
· November 24 & 25 Winterfest at Peninsula High School
· December 1st Gig Harbor Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and arrival of Santa Claus www.gigharborguide.com
· December 1st Santa Breakfast at the Boys and Girls Club www.penmetparks.org
· December 1 & 2 TideFest Arts Fair at Gig Harbor High School www.tidefest.com
· December 6th Hark the Harbor community caroling event www.gigharborwaterfront.org
· December 7-9th Candlelight Christmas in the Harbor www.gigharborwaterfront.org
· December 8th Harborfest Holiday Tour of Homes www.altrusagigharborfoundation.org
· December 11th Annual Menorah Lighting at Uptown www.uptowngigharbor.com
· December 15th Gig Harbor Lighted Boat Parade www.gigharboryc.com
· December 19th Tides Tavern presents annual Ugly Christmas Sweater contest www.tidestavern.com
· December 31st New Years Eve Celebration at Morso www.morsowinebar.com
And many more items not listed here!
Details on these events and all holiday events and activities in Gig Harbor can be found by visiting www.gigharborguide.com , including special holiday lodging packages.
Gig Harbor – Washington’s Maritime Village.