Maritime Gig Festival - Street Closures - Saturday, June 3 - Sunday, June 4
Here is information on the road closures for this weekend’s Maritime Gig Fest:
During the Maritime Gig Festival event, the City of Gig Harbor will be closing a number of streets.
Beginning on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00am and ending on Sunday, June 4 at 7:00pm, the following streets will be closed:
- Harborview Drive – Rosedale Street to 3026 Harborview Drive (Tickled Pink Retail Shop)
- Pioneer Way – Tarabochia Street to Harborview Drive
In addition, beginning on Saturday at 8:30am and ending about 1:00pm, the following streets will be closed for the parade and fun run:
- North Harborview Drive – Peacock Hill to Harborview Drive
- North Harborview Drive – Harborview Drive to Burnham Drive
- Harborview Drive – Burnham Drive to Soundview Drive
- Soundview Drive – Harborview Drive to Judson Street
- Judson Street – Soundview Drive to Pioneer Way
- Intersection at Rosedale & Stinson will have limited access.
Signed detours will be in place to navigate around the closures.