Register Now for the 72 Hour Film Competition!
Gig Harbor, Wa – August 17, 2012 – The Gig Harbor Film Festival is proud to announce the return of the popular 72 Hour Film Competition! Filmmakers will find several fun reasons to enter this year’s competition!
· First Place Team in each of the two age categories will win $250 cash! (18 and younger, 19 and older)
· Top Scoring films will be shown during the festival in the state-of-the-art world class Galaxy Theater on the BIG screen!
· T-Shirts! Up to 5 Team Members will receive the 2012 version of the 72 Hour Film Competition T-Shirt and attend the 72 Hour Film Competition showing free of charge!
· A great opportunity to showcase your creativity and your filmmaking skills to an appreciate crowd!
· Awards will be offered for films that make the best use of the common elements!
Filming will take place on the weekend of September 13 – 16 once the common elements are issued. Top scoring films will be shown as part of the Gig Harbor Film Festival on Sunday, October 21st. Registration for the competition is taking place now through August 31 at the Gig Harbor Film Festival office, located next to the Galaxy Theaters at Uptown Gig Harbor. Don’t delay, register today!
For more information, visit www.gigharborfilmfestival.org, or find us on Facebook @ Gig Harbor 72 Hour Film Competition, or call the Gig Harbor Film Festival office at 253-851 FILM.