THE BEATNIKS RETURN TO SUMMER SOUNDS AT SKANSIE JULY 23RD
Gig Harbor, Wash. – July 15, 2013 – The City of Gig Harbor along with its sponsors CenturyLink and St. Anthony Hospital once again present The Beatniks as part of the Eleventh Anniversary season of Summer Sounds at Skansie. The Beatniks will rock the harbor on Tuesday, July 23rd from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Harborview Drive from Pioneer to Rosedale will close at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 23rd. Traffic will be re-routed until approximately 9:30 p.m.
Concert attendees are reminded of the following;
- Chairs may be placed in the park after 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday July 23 – no ropes or ties are allowed around your chairs
- No umbrellas or canopies will be allowed
- Harborview Drive will close at 4:00 p.m. so plan ahead
- Gig Harbor Parks are non-smoking and no alcoholic beverages allowed
- Trolley scheduling and routing can be found at www.gigharborguide.com
This event draws more than 4000 attendees. Organizers will ask that attendees allow plenty of time to get to the event and bring patience. It is advised to leave pets at home.
Restaurants will be on site taking orders and delivering food to the park. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of this service and support our local businesses.
Learn more at www.gigharborguide.com
Gig Harbor – Washington’s Maritime Village